Virus cannot be killed

Root, I tried what you said, but it just pops back instantly. The process is the same as what you have though.

your in big doggy doo doos there mate still there after formatting?!? ok its definately a hardware problem ( you realise you will have me up all night thinking about this...) erm.... after thouroughly studiing it I suggest that when you formatted it you have partitoned it wrong so re-partition the drive using FDISK... ok im only 13 so if this dont work then im sorry but at least I had ago.... hope this helps though! :)

Well, I looked everywhere for FDISK, but I don't have it. :( Do you know where I could get it?

Re: fdisk

Try walking into the store you bought your computer and asking if they have a boot disc. Or you can go into bestbuy and I'm sure that they will offer you one for a little fee...

thecoolkidontheblock

thecoolkid said:
Try walking into the store you bought your computer and asking if they have a boot disc. Or you can go into bestbuy and I'm sure that they will offer you one for a little fee...

Well, the store I bought it at is three hours away if you drive really fast, and I'm only 15, so I don't have a car. I will try bestbuy.

a Linux program should do the trick. What Linux does when go to install it, it will ask you if you wan't to keep windows tell it NO!! when the process is finished then reinstalled windowns. There a program out there that schools and other companys use to keep the hard drive at a cerent rate and it's called deep freeze and windows won't deleted. but linux wipe the hard drive and deep freeze went bye bye for good so use a linux program and it'll fix the problem and then reinstall windows right after it is finished.

Hey guys, found something interesting out. process System is the only child process of the entire windows operating system, and all other processes spawn from it. So either this process is supposed to be there, or I have a really bad virus that integrated itself into my operating system.

Back
Top Bottom