Trojan Help! Want to reformat

MiStAMaLo1

Beta member
Hello I was infected with a Trojan last month, I was using Kaspersky Internt security 7.0 It found the trojan but could not delete it so I had to go into safe mode and fight with getting rights on the folders it was in. I deleted it, But about 1 week later it was back, I figured it was because I had system restore enabled so I disabled it and went back in to safe mode an deleted again. well my computer internet was still runing slow so I desided to reformat using a Windows Xp cd, then after I got windows back up I used The recovery CD i got from My sony Vaio VGC-RB34G computer to get back all the Windows Media options. I was on the Internet after a day of reinstalling all my sofware and again I was infected. so I deleted Kaspersky and did system recovery from My CD Then downloaded McAfee . I am upset because it seems like this Trojan Keeps Coming back.. sO IS there ANY sugestions on how to wipe this clean??? I will BE willing to WIPE my drive and Start Over Please Anyone Send some feed back.. Thank you:confused:

SO No one has any now How on Deleting and reformat a hard drive?? All I need is that..

Your recovery CD should have an option to delete/create all partitions and format. If not, you can try booting from partitioning utility CD such as Parted Magic and delete, create and format partitions from there.

Back
Top Bottom