spyware search bar

dude_se

Proper Legend
hi. when i open ie6 there is a toolbar at the bottom (a search bar). i know this is spyware. i had this before. also my computer takes longer to boot up and start any programs. also when it starts up a black box comes up with: c:\documents and settings........ and my username is in there somewhere. it then shuts the computer down automatically. if i cross off this box it is ok. i have used ad-aware, norton, s&d, and spyware doctor but they all do nothing. is there any good free programs out there to get rid of spyware and lop?

No programs take care of the job fully. Well maybe Microsoft Anti-Spware. Go to microsoft's website and download the BEta version. If that doesn't do the job, do a system restore to a date before you believe you got the spyware.

What kind of toolbar? What is the name? Get A free registry cleaner called Regseeker, Check the program Files. ANd search google "removal for 'search bar name here'"

i could reformat if i wanted but i dont want to go through all the hassle. the toolbar only comes up witt ie6 and has travel,games............ at the bottom. it also has a search feature. if i right click on the toolbar and go to properties it has the address lop.com........

Back
Top Bottom