Serious problem with my PC

ciociosan

Beta member
Hey, guys! Can you help me with some suspicious notification that is displayed on my PC. It seems to be produced by FBI, but that seems to suspicious! FBI has sent me a message and wants me to pay $100 to unlock my PC? I really doubt it!

Please, tell me what to do to remove this notification, as it impedes the work of my PC. Thanks!

Sounds like some kind of malware on your computer. What av program do you have? Explain the message a little more!

Well, I have Nod installed on my PC, but obviously it didnt` stop this intruder. What I see on my desktop is the same as the pic here Remove FBI Moneypak virus. I tried to follow these instructions, but I thought I need to do something more and then I scanned my PC with this ESET Online Scanner. However, it didn`t work again.

Please, let me know if you can help me, because the infection is still there!!!

this is obviously not FBI.
try to make a system restore to a point before this happend.
that usaly does the trick. let me know if that helped.

Ha FBI don't give fines they just arrest and take all your stuff. How could anyone fall for this, FBI is just that federal if you done sonething bad enough for them to get involved it would cost way more than a hundred bucks to get outta trouble

Back
Top Bottom