Popup blocker blocking too much...

Wolf_22

Solid State Member
Hey everyone! First post! WOOT!

Okay, I have a popup blocker. It is the standard one that is integrated within IE. Well, I've been using or at least trying to use something called "kintera sphere". It's an online wed editing software package that really, SERIOUSLY bites the big one. Well, my popup blocker has prevented me from being able to access it via the internet because it is mistaking it for something else. Do any of you know how to remedy this? I've tried the obvious; downloading another browser, and of course, turning it off... WELL, since I've turned it off, it totally disreguards itself being turned off, and the browser that was Firefox wasn't compatible with kintera. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks a bunch.

- Disgruntled in Terre Haute... lol...

you could have another popup blocker blocking it, because there are loads out there it will take ages to work it out. What kind of programs do you have i have Norton and that has a built in popup blocker .. FireFox, IE you name it they all have it.

Welcome to CF by the way

Thanks technoman...

Yeah, I think there are actually 2 different popup blockers on my machine. 1 is IE's own thing, and the other is the google bar. It seems that the google PB was the one blocking it. I just clicked on the icon in the google toolbar, and it let the popups come forth.

:D

Back
Top Bottom