Password invalid

Riderofjustice

Beta member
When i start up my computer i am getting this grey box and inside it says enter password.. I enter my password and it says Invalid Password! press any key to continue.. i dont know what this password is!! how do i fix this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Riderofjustice said:
When i start up my computer i am getting this grey box and inside it says enter password.. I enter my password and it says Invalid Password! press any key to continue.. i dont know what this password is!! how do i fix this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Have u tryed to log in without putting a password at all? Sometimes that comes up but u dont have a password and all u have to click is log in.

boot in safe mode and log into admin account. go to start>control panel> user accounts and you can take off the password from there.

is this even before windows loads if it is someone has set a bios passowrd you will need to find your button battery on you motherboard and take it out for 5 minutes put it back in and reboot

Riderofjustice said:

Is this your computer? And if it is, why dont you know your own password?

is this even before windows loads if it is someone has set a bios passowrd you will need to find your button battery on you motherboard and take it out for 5 minutes put it back in and reboot

agreed, doing that will reset it to blank.. if all else fails, you can flash the bios

Back
Top Bottom