Network Question

computerfix101

In Runtime
I would like to know how can i be able to control and monitor my aunts computer in another state. I live in North Carolina and she's in Miami. and my family in Miami are VER COMPUTER ILLITERATE...

So is there a free software that will allow me to control and monitor there network from my computer?

I would like to know how can i be able to control and monitor my aunts computer in another state. I live in North Carolina and she's in Miami. and my family in Miami are VER COMPUTER ILLITERATE...

So is there a free software that will allow me to control and monitor there network from my computer?

Check out www.logmein.com

This is ideal software, as you login thru a webpage theirfor you do not need to know her IP address.

Any kind of other program because Log me in is crap.

Sorry dude

How is it crap?

You can use others, but you will need to keep track of her IP as well as port foward thru firewalls.

"Remote anywhere" which is what logmein is based off of is considered one of the best remote control solutions on the market. No idea why anyone would call it crap.

DJ-CHRIS has just been using logmein with me and it worked super fast.
id also recommend it :)

When I used it, it didnt capture my whole network as in it did not seee all of my workstations that were connected.. Network Magic showed me my network Workstations

btw is there any FREE software that allows you to control your workstations computer?

Back
Top Bottom