netstat.txt please help me?

O23 - Service: Freeway Service Manager (Freeway) - BluePhoenix Solution - C:\AppBuilder\NT\SYS\BIN\gresvcnt.exe
O23 - Service: ISSvc (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Personal Firewall\ISSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

If you feel it is ok then cool...
Thanks to all once again

Ananthan

default block bla trojan horse....today when I logged in I got a trojan trying to attack my pc......So it is sure I was under attack....

Dyserq......in the hijackthis you are sure there is nothing bad?
thanks in advancr

Well ... it looked quite fine from what i saw ... all valid processes, majority belonging to systematic and microsoft ...
Some processes are prone to DoS attacks though such as the db2jds.exe which is a remote DoS process which can crash your computer by a hacker sending one byte to it ...
The bla trojan uses port 1042 though ...

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.bla.trojan.html

Also download ccleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com) to remove any .tmp just in case something in hiding in there

Backdoor.Bla.Trojan

The Backdoor.BlaTrojan allows unauthorized access to your computer. It tries to mask the infection by displaying a program interface that is actually the interface of the backdoor client program.

Also Known As: Backdoor.Trojan

Type: Trojan Horse

Wow, your fast, you must've subscribed to the post ;)
Have you tried removing it from your computer using the instructions on the website

Thankyou buddy...

I checked my registry it is not formed any files....actually the trojan tried to attack but not in yet in my pc......

I ran ccleaner...cleaned up everything......tmp files.....under IE and System....looks ok now...I wonder how they hacked me then? Still u feel they must have hacked?

Thanks anyway...

Ananthan

They probably didn't hack you but the trojan itself attached onto packets of data being sent to your computer via the internet which is not exactly hacking

But I had my password hacked for a friends forum continuoulsy for 3 times...could the site be hacked then?I mean would they hacked the site and got my passowrd....

What do you mean ?
Do you mean that your password was taken from a forum that your friend goes to ?
Because there probably isn't a secure connection and people who hijack this data can easily take your password with ease ...

Back
Top Bottom