My computer is effected by a virus please help.

Computer1234

Baseband Member
I tried to reinstall Bitdefender hoping that my updates would download again and not fail in the anti virus.

When i tried to uninstall it failed and only removed a few parts. Then i tried to remove again through add/remove programs and i got this message.

fuckedupshit.png

Then i used the removal tool http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Kno...stall_Tool.exe. And as you can see some stuff wasn't removed and it told me to restart so i restarted it. and some stuff wasn't found which i think was removed by previous uninstall i did.

bullshit.png

Now bit defender is completely removed from my computer because i checked though search utility. I installed bit defender again and i got this message

fuckingstupid.png

i think my computer is definitely effected by virus because i tried other anti viruses such avg and kaspersky, they both failed to install. I do not have a anti virus i really need help! And they also the same issue the one shown in the last picture.

Attaucly i did, its completely removed. I'm saying my computer wont download any anti virus now due to virus.

Start in safe mode with networking, download and run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware if you really think that you're having a virus problem.

Have you tried installing the updated Windows Installer I posted? That could help you with any program installation issues if it's not virus related.

Start in safe mode with networking, download and run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware if you really think that you're having a virus problem.

Malwarebytes should work great and also try installing Spybot S&D. Most likely the virus will try to stop you from accessing the web page so try loading it via a flash drive and then scan. Also, could you look at task manager to see if you have any unknown processes? A process full of numbers or a mix of numbers and characters is probbably infected and searching it will let you know what virus you have. If it blocks you from task manager download the Sysinternals Suite from Microsoft or go into your MMC (Microsoft Management Console) if you have it and look at process explorer I think. It should give you a list of all running processes.

Back
Top Bottom