Is my computer being remotely accessed? What should I do?

Concerned Computer

Beta member
The other day I went to Youtube and noticed an unfamiliar account already logged in. No one in my family recognized it, so I tried looking at the channel to see if I could find any more information on who the user was (through history, comments, etc). I found out that it wasn't a full-fledged youtube account; apparently google has this policy where gmail users are automatcially signed into youtube with limited access to the features associated with actual youtube accounts.

The information on his channel profile (assuming he's a male) said that he was a 31 years old and from India.

By reading through his comments on various videos I was also able to find out that he's a Muslim.

I have no idea what's going on here. Is this guy actually hacking into my computer? If so, what should I do?

This is the link to his channel, if it's of any importance: https://www.youtube.com/user/incredibler11?feature=plcp

Yes it could be a hacker or a woops from YouTube. To bypass the need for a proxy or a tor network a hacker will use everyday websites to send information to and from computers. They could have infected you with apps to upload encrypted keylogs to an email account and retrieve them from a remote location which bypasses the ip to ip setup. They could also send you commands by sending an email to a remote server and having a pre configured script to check the emails and use the info to run a command script.
It sounds confusing but this is how it works.
I infect your computer with a virus to check emails at adodgyemail@email.com once it receives an email it decrypts it and interprets as a command. I could ask it to extract this attachment which is a keylog virus and record all keystrokes and save to an encrypted file. I then send an email for it to send that file to adodgyemail2@email.com then i decrypt the keylogs to find bank statements chat logs and so on.
To stop this you will need to have virus protection and a good firewall to see what programs are communicating through your computer. you will need to learn what programs are suppose to communicate through the computer and how. This is very advanced hacking and it probably isn't evan happening in this instance but I thought I would give the forum users an fyi.

Back
Top Bottom