IP Mask

Sin100

Solid State Member
Hi im Sin and sorry if this question has already been answerd?
i was just wondering..... :eek: ..er...
o ye, is there any software that actually works that hides youre IP adress to most people (at leats 3rd partys) freeware or shareware im not botherd i just wanted to ask here first coz its a decent forum where decent people can actually properly advise you what to go with instead of businesses trying to sell there product who will say anything to sell!
so if you would help im just asking for a few onest oppinions on what IP hider to go for so i can surf the net IP unditected.
thx dudes
-Sin100

u could just use a proxy. With it u are connecting to the proxy server, and from there to the website. So they website will not see ur own ip, they will see the proxy. But the proxy provider will see ur real ip.

If u want to try it use google to find some proxy servers. A
And atleast with me the proxy slowed down my internet alot, most likely because I have a slow internet and the proxy was far away.

o and, is it in noway invision of my privacy as in if i typed my e-mail pass on a site such as hotmail or outlook then would the people hosting the proxy be able to see my pass?? such as the JAP proxy service i just got?

Sin100 said:
o and, is it in noway invision of my privacy as in if i typed my e-mail pass on a site such as hotmail or outlook then would the people hosting the proxy be able to see my pass?? such as the JAP proxy service i just got?

I'm pretty sure that they can't see it, because that would be kinda illegal, unless they clearly mention that they can see the password.
But I'm not an expert when it comes to proxies.

I think he asked how to spoof his ip address. Using a proxy and spoofing are two different things.

Back
Top Bottom