Internet Connection Problem

AOD

In Runtime
K well I had some spyware and viruses on a computer so i put Spyware Doctor, Sybot and AntiVir on it they all found a few things so i fixed the things they found. But the internet conncetion is still screwy, It keeps changing the number to dial and other things to this random number i've got around but making a few new connections and then just messing around with them so one of them stays but it would be nice to fix the normal one because it might just be a left over of viruses etc but it might also have some other parts e.g. keyloggers so help would be good :D
I'll give you the hijack this file when i get around to it.

Seti says> DO NOT post a highjackthis log unless one of us requests it. They are massive and most people have no idea what they're looking at. Google for highjackthis web sites that can read the files.
This is posted here so you would see it first.

try winsockXPfix, just google it. Basically to put in simple terms reknews your tcp/ip protocol and internet settings.

Good idea, wouldn't of thought of that already got it on my comp so i'll put it to disc and go see if it works on that comp. Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom