Help please!

AOD

In Runtime
okay, i was downloading some computer software and i opened up the file inside the zip and then it gave some error and AVG came up with a dectection and i choose 2 delete it, but there is still sumin rong, Limewire the program i dled the thing off keeps on opening up and probably trying 2 dl sumin so i just put it off line. Also there is a key logger but i think i got that off now. But i dunno how to get the actaul thing that opens limewire up off
the virus i think is called IRC/backdoor.sdbot.MYX

help please!!

wow, you have just got a main virus, which ediot gave you that, i want it, anyway, chek this out:

I wrote somet out:

Ok, on your Kboard, Press (CTRL+ALT+DELETE), After this you should have Task Man... On, Simply click Processors and End process of anything that you no.

Anyway, after this, download or use your Spyware program to scan your pc.

Www.DownLoad.Com
Now type Spyware Doctar in, make sure spelled correct, aftern that download/run/install/open program, now scan your pc, then Add/Remove Programs, after this, delelte all the stuff you dont need, once this is done follow the next.

Click Start then click Run, once done this type CMD in, once this has done, type IPCONFIG /RENEW
Leave it to refresh your internet connection then it will open all connection and should Prompt you with your firewall setting (It might not) Once its done, make sure all firewalls on your router/Modem/cable box is On.

Goodluck, hope this helped and removed shit from your Pc.

Need more help, Pm me.

i got rid of it i think well i avg aint picking ne fing up ne more and i can use the task manager now. so i rekon ti sorted thx ne way XD

Back
Top Bottom