Help for my pc security

HeaveNDenieD

Beta member
I just finished downloading norton 360 with crack at the piratebay. But i was not really sure if the crack was safe or not. I just need the crack to reset the days od trial back to 180. Or is avast better than norton?

Well, first, discussing anything about torrents or piratebay is against forum rules. Since your new we'll let it slide with this warning.

Second, you can never be sure that anything downloaded illegally is safe. I'd recommend you just use a free antivirus (like Avast that you mentioned). There are plenty of discussions here about free antivirus programs that a quick search could show you.

Avast
AVG
Microsoft Security Essentials
Etc, etc, etc....

Sorry mr. Site admin. Just surfing the net using my mobile phone. And when i opened the thread for the rules there were some errors while im opening it. I am really sorry.

I think the best thing you can do HeaveNDenieD is uninstall your Norton 360 and go Freeware, I use ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall, Antivirus Engine is Kaspersky and I also use Malwarebytes Free for a second opinion :)

stay away from norton never has been a good antivirus and i doubt never will be. But advast on the other hand is great one of the best antivirus out there in my opinion give it a try

Back
Top Bottom