Hacking a wireless wap key!!!

RootsMan

Solid State Member
hey brothers and sisters, how is everyone doing in this forum? i hope you are all doing best!!! people, help me with the wireless key, am surrounded by 6 company 's and they all have wireless Internet connections and i dont have internet in my office, i have tried to ask them if they can jus give me their keys but they refused me and now am trying to hack into there wireless but its protected by the key of which i dnt know,

please can somebody help me on how i can be using their internet for jus browsing so we can continue chatting together.. or whats the possible ways of knowing the security key???????

Yeah, asking for information like this is not going to give you anything, and only get you an infraction, and some negative rep (which happened to me when I asked this question).

Hi RootsMan,

I would first like to say that is called the Security/Hacking section for a reason. There are from time to time hacking questions, and this one isn't too out of the scope. It also isn't as hard as many people think it is. First though I need to know what OS you are going to be using? From personal experience using Linux is easier than windows because a lot of the tools are made for Linux, but we can work around it if you have windows or OSX.

Cheers!

I thought this section was to help people prevent them from getting hacked, and keeping their systems secure.
Not to help them hack into a secure system that they have been refused access to.

I could be wrong thou..

Yeah, but I guess if he really wants to learn something like this, Google is his friend. He probably could get more from Google than from the forum.

hello...thanx for your concern guys!! i really appreciate you because am also learning a lot in this forum!! wmorri thank you so much for your help, am runing windows 7 but then i can put linux if possible!! please help but it doesnt mean i will be hacking peoples accounts!! heheheheh cheers!!! n one love

If you're just interested in learning HOW and not to actually DO it, you can get a lot off of tutorials on YouTube. Remember that if you do hack into networks, it's illegal and you can be held responsible.

I thought this section was to help people prevent them from getting hacked, and keeping their systems secure.
Not to help them hack into a secure system that they have been refused access to.

I could be wrong thou..

You would be correct. To quote the description of this section:
Discussion on security issuses/hack attacks and security consulting. Please note that we can't actively promote or discuss hacking scripts with illegal intentions.

Because you are not looking to prevent your own network from getting hacked, we cannot help you.

Back
Top Bottom