Hacking simulation game

mdermez

Beta member
Hi guys! Does enyone know a good Hacking simulation game were i can use commands and methods as if I was doing it in real?

How about actually hacking something? No, I don't mean Illegal hacking, just set up a server on an old desktop, then go at it. Or something along those lines.

How about actually hacking something? No, I don't mean Illegal hacking, just set up a server on an old desktop, then go at it. Or something along those lines.

meh, that doesn't sound like the best idea.... Even if you're not trying to do it for malicious purposes you can accidentally seriously damage someone's computer if you don't know what you're doing....

meh, that doesn't sound like the best idea.... Even if you're not trying to do it for malicious purposes you can accidentally seriously damage someone's computer if you don't know what you're doing....

Pretty sure the idea was to set up your OWN computer/server/hardware, so that if you damage it there is no one to sue you.

Like I see where you are coming from. You need to see how people would get it so you could protect yourself. This makes a lot of sense. My best recommendation is reading and reading on how to become secure.

not many people simulate illegal actions that would teach people how to actually do it tbh.

Not all hacking is illegal. My major will be in Information Systems Security... or legal hacking.

edit: Just saw how old this thread was...

Back
Top Bottom