hacking

littlemike

Solid State Member
hey this is littlemike. um can u help me to hack in ppls account in runescape. how do you hack. how do u get their accounts. :mad:
can you hack in ppl accounts like finding their passwords. plz reply!

i found some info about runescape. it is run by linux. if u can hack linux i think that u can get loads of items for free. do u know how to hack them? i heard that ur a master at hacking.

You damn chopers. all you want to do is destroy hard worked on websites. if that is fun to you. go to a wargames server. and none of you are real hacker. if you were real hackers you wouldnt be putting it on the web for everyone to see. a real hacker is someone that doessnt act like a hacker. if you were real hackers you wouldnt want the owner of the site reading it. ok watever. you people can say wat you want but your all freakin posers. wats the point of hack. can anyone tell me. ComputerForums.org is awsome. So is blueshadowzzz. well people better tell me wat the point of hacking is.

Don't even bother taking Little Mike seriously. He has hardly any idea of what Linux is, let alone how to get into a server running it. He is one of those people who wants to be spoonfed every single bit information on how to hack, instead of learning it himself. He wants somebody else to do it for him, so that they get the joy of being caught by the FBI so he can sit there and doesn't get into trouble.

hello. im running Suse Unix 7.2 profesional. i have a double boot machine. my favorite computer show is The Screen Savers. I know how to run linux. unix is a form of linux. And i didnt learn it from a book called Linux for dummies. I learned it myself. David, you said if i post here frequintly you would make me a moderator. But dont you have to like me awso. It seems like u dont want me on the forums

Bye. OO dont take me seriosly. Well thats wat everone else says.

This is a sad thread..
newbie3.jpg

"It seems like u dont want me on the forums"
What? I DO want you on the forums. Did you get the wrong impression from somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom