Hackers

most common ones are by sending a single packet to your machine and slipping in, getting access through an open port, or if your computer is a server flooding your server and then taking advantage of the down time to sneak in. To ensure maximum security you should have a firewall, close ports you don't need, and have traffic moniters.

They can get direct access via telnetting is command line ...
Some also have remote (but valid) DoS processes running ... such as that on IBM computers ... something that they can use to their advantage
Trojans also a common way i guess ... comes with all the bad stuff too such as key loggers and all that :(

Yep, there is no GUI for hackers
And only the black hat hackers exploit the security flaws, the grey hats tell the good guyz and the bad ones but don't go tampering with other peoples computers and the white hats are pure and report the bugs :D

id love to learn to white hat can u pm tellin me so stuff to get me started plz?

Learn programming, i would start with python and then if you've developed a range of programming skills, you can then move onto C or C++ programming
Familiarise yourself in detail about security systems, because that is usually the main reason why people want to hack ... this includes learning protocols and how they work and structured
And a whole lot of other things, takes a while so don't expect to see yourself the next day as a hacker

ok i allready no bout tcp/ip/udp/ect conections
i no html :D
so i need to learn python pearl java c c+ c++
how to use dos .. i heard that most severs a unix based so i will need to learn that right?

Back
Top Bottom