Hack my forums

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
Hey I have some forums about me and some guys making games and game mods.

www.shrapnelforums.cjb.net

Anyway, I will allow hackers to attempt to hack my forums, and then report to me the weakness.

For all you kiddies out there who want an award, I guess it's not having to worry about getting caught :D!

Orite who ever wants to hack it up reply here or send me a PM.IM.

ummm...

I was about to accept your challenge, but the I realised that you were running invision.

it's tried and tested, not entierly hack proof, but a lot more work than I'm willing to put in!!

your only weaknesses will be your users really. I'd people using weak passwords or giving away passwords.

aside from that, there are a couple of cross site scripting vulenrabilities in the software you are using...
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Invision+Power+Board+v1.3+Final+exploit&meta=

I didn't bother to sign up with an account, but will ask, can you have pictures in signatures? that's usually a place where exploits can be worked in.

the actual box can be compromized then, they can do whatever they want to your forums...

hey anyone know how to remove restriction made by system admin ?

hey proffessors restricted display properties and contole pannle..in our collage so i cant research on system

if u know how to remove restriction then please mail me ..

Back
Top Bottom