This Guy Stole My Xbl Xboxlive Account Help Me Plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer4508

BSOD
Hello can anyone help me 2 get back my xbl xboxlive account this guy stole my xboxlive account. i gave my email and password by mistake and he changed my windows live id (email) so i cant recover my gamertag now. im trying 2 recover it back and it says windows live id invalid or something like that. if anyone can please help me out message me back ty. my xboxlive account is kiddbricks add me if u got xboxlive and look at bio. please get my xboxlive account back (kiddbricks) if u can hack my account back or manage 2 change the email sumhow my email 4 my account kiddbricks is kiddbricks@hotmail.com password is killer24 but he changed email i think. so i cant recover my gamertag now.

...Seriously dude... Talk to Microsoft... Otherwise... good luck... That was royally stupid... Also if you are paying monthly or credit card... Then you will be able to get it back

Talk to microsoft about it or something. BTW, this looks fishy to me as the original poster sent me a PM with his post in it and I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to.

Talk to microsoft about it or something. BTW, this looks fishy to me as the original poster sent me a PM with his post in it and I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to.

I got a pm too, weird, what makes it even weirder is that I don't play on or even own a 360...

:confused:

anyway, that was was just colossally stupid, if you can't abide by the number one rule in computing and finance then you have no business on a computer period, what's next...? giving out your parents' banking logins and passwords...? Jeebus...

and it's hard to prove someone "stole" something if you voluntarily give it to them...

I got a pm too, weird, what makes it even weirder is that I don't play on or even own a 360...

:confused:

anyway, that was was just colossally stupid, if you can't abide by the number one rule in computing and finance then you have no business on a computer period, what's next...? giving out your parents' banking logins and passwords...? Jeebus...

and it's hard to prove someone "stole" something if you voluntarily give it to them...
This person contacted me on MSN about it... thing is, I had had him on my contact list for like two years! What are the chances...?

I got PMed, didn't reply because i dont answer thread questions thru PM and i don't know this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom