email help L@@K inside

david6789

Baseband Member
So I get these spam emails like everyone on the planet but when I try to reply (to tell them to stop emailing me) the email gets returned saying:

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.

So what can I do? I cant block an email sender because they come from a different fake email daily. Sometimes I get 3 a day. Is there an tracking service out there? There should be code somewhere in the message that tells the real orginator?

Any help would be great.

In the email, should be instructions, or a link, on how to stop the service. Which email do you use?

joxley1990 said:
In the email, should be instructions, or a link, on how to stop the service. Which email do you use?

That's the problem there is no link at all. Given the email address that they are "supposily coming from" are fake and you can't reply or anything. All the emails are almost identical but yet they have a different "from" email address every time.

These are coming in on my work email. The only options I have are to add them to the junk mail filter or to the Adult content filter. And as the come from a different and always fake email address (one that does not exist) its pointless to add them to those filters. Even though I do add them every time.

I can look up the Email header and this is what I see:

Received: from szhijg ([196.202.25.61])by mailgw3. (LM-6) with SMTP id k5TAuZOT001480for
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:56:39 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from ndgpab.rm ([196.202.222.103]) by szhijg (8.13.5/8.13.5) with SMTP id g4S92lte012687; Tue,
28 May 2002 02:02:47 -0700
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 01:57:05 -0700
From: Charles Cummings <uczeuxuomkjh@bewdleystation.co.uk>
Subject: filter appallingly
Message-id: <000d01c20625$c2bc1d8a$67decac4@ndgpab.rm>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Content-type: multipart/related; type="multipart/alternative"; boundary="Boundary_(ID_dyYx4HgOEr0/QQuFyA/WgQ)"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-priority: Normal
Return-Path: uczeuxuomkjh@bewdleystation.co.uk

I took out my email info put this is most of the important stuff from the header.

jervin32189 said:
Try blocking the entire domain, if it's fake. Say if the addresses are 1@sexy.com, 2@sexy.com, and 3@sexy.com, block all of sexy.com. You might want to try that.

These are just a few of the domains they are using, I have seen 20+ so far. I put them on the junk mail filter ever time. But the point is they just make more and more fake emails.

q1.fcen.uba.ar
freightlinersf.com
bewdleystation.co.uk
ratford.org.uk
kimblim.dk
wkll.com
aroundagain.co.uk
beverlyhillsfilmfestival.com
dellacasa.net

What I am looking for is some one that can look at the header I posted earlier and tell me where these are coming from or tell me how to determine where they are coming from. I can not load any programs on this PC as it is my office computer and I do not have admin priviledges on this PC or network.

First of all you should never ever ever reply to a spam email, because as soon as you do they now know that that address is legit so they will pound it harder. What they are basically doing is just using some tools that changes the "from" address everytime. You could contact your ISP and see if they have a blacklist service. If they do then you can tell them to add these to their list and the ISP will block all incoming email from them.

What email client are you using?

Back
Top Bottom