[Editted, Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelF_InFlicteD

Beta member
Hacking AOL passwords

maybe u guys are right....im an idiot srry, ill push her, but not to hard, then maybe she will talk. Kinda got caught in the moment and was pissed so now that i have cooled down a bit then i can see its not really worth it.

Re: Hacking AOL passwords

"not going to do anything..." "just read her mail" lol.
no comment.

yer u need her secret question on her AOL, if she has hotmail get in touch with me, P.M me.

Um, first off, you two (cobra and technoman), don't comment on this unless you know what you are talking about.

Of course there is a way of cracking AOL. There is a way of doing everything. But cracking for such a personal reason (and I can obviously tell that you are not a cracker nor a hacker), is just not right. You should go straight to her face, and break up. If you feel she is cheating on you, computers are not the way to solve problems.

Cracking AOL is considered EXTREMELY lame in the underground computer world. I would reccomend that you stay away from the idea that: "oooo hackers, they can hax0r AIm and mail accounts and its probly hella easy". No... that's so far from the truth, it's not even funny. First off, that's cracking, not hacking. Second off, even most crackers don't do something lame like that.

i just started to learn how to hack off of hackthissite.org yesterday and nvr even though of hacking email accounts and aol passwords etc. dont try it.from what i read its not to easy. if you want to find out if shes cheatin on u do what rakedog said break up wit her and when shes goin ou wit sum1 the next day then u know she was cheatin on u but if not just try and get her back. the best way though is ask her right out if shes cheatin on u. thats the best way.

maybe u guys are right....im an idiot srry, ill push her, but not to hard, then maybe she will talk. Kinda got caught in the moment and was pissed so now that i have cooled down a bit then i can see its not really worth it.

rakedog said:
Um, first off, you two (cobra and technoman), don't comment on this unless you know what you are talking about.

Of course there is a way of cracking AOL. There is a way of doing everything. But cracking for such a personal reason (and I can obviously tell that you are not a cracker nor a hacker), is just not right. You should go straight to her face, and break up. If you feel she is cheating on you, computers are not the way to solve problems.

Cracking AOL is considered EXTREMELY lame in the underground computer world. I would reccomend that you stay away from the idea that: "oooo hackers, they can hax0r AIm and mail accounts and its probly hella easy". No... that's so far from the truth, it's not even funny. First off, that's cracking, not hacking. Second off, even most crackers don't do something lame like that.

if you are posting on a forum asking how to hack AOL then you don't have a chance in a million years of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom