CountKeeper

i dont want to be rude but u dont think i have tried that already???? i asked my mum to see if our computer person would make an exception for my laptop through the network but then she said that there are no exceptions (i h8 her).

Lol; erm...

Lord of the Rings is a great Book. Start from the beginning or from The Return of the King - eitheway you'll have lots of stuff to do while you're waiting. After a while you'll look forward to reading what happens next. :D The Book is much better than the Film; and the Film is brilliant.

lol random.
anyways i dont really like the lord of the rings.
i have aready read most of the books.
the movies arent bad, the second time is boring though. just tell me one thing. y are u trying to stop me? wut do u care? (sorry if im being rude)

Lol; trying to stop you doing what? I'm not trying to stop you trying this - I'm saying if you do the sites you go on will be on the Admin's List and when she comes around to checking the site you've been on she will know you've broken the system and I'm sure you probably signed, as well as your mother, an agreement saying you wouldn't do that? :D Its not a good idea eitherway, eh? ;)

What about Sharpe Books? Nice battle scenes and very gripping.

yea true...... so true. its not like im going to look at anything naughty (seriously). if there is a way to get past i wont use it often because what u said was true. and one other ting how can i use kazaa through the school network? or a bittorrent program??

and as for sharpe book yea i agree with that. i think that buying lord of the ring warhammer is a waste of money.

i use kazaa lite. it just stay at connecting last time checked. but i reforamtted my hdd even though we are not allowed to so yea. would they be able to tell if ur using kazaa?

Back
Top Bottom