Comp hackers- need help finding out who's hacking me

Willbe

Solid State Member
ok, well i get these netbus trojan horse worms, and netbus attacks daily, from ips. not sure if they are all the same

here is what the log sheet looks like

No user is logged in.

Protecting your connection to a newly detected network on adapter "SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport" (IP address: 68.198.57.248).

: Internet Worm Protection setting "Port Block Allow NetBIOS" changed.
Old Value: 1.
New Value: 0.

User logged in.

: Protecting your connection to a newly detected network on adapter "SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport" (IP address: 68.198.57.248).

: Internet Worm Protection setting "Port Block Allow NetBIOS" changed.
Old Value: 1.
New Value: 0.

: User logged in.

: IP address WILLY(68.198.57.248) has disappeared and is no longer being protected.

: No user is logged in.

that is just a few lines of my log...

same ip keeps popping up

If anyone can locate an ip that might be hacking me- i can't read that giberish...... also.. a name, address or somethign would be helpful........ either i go to the cops, or i write them a letter telling them to stop, and then if not go to the police. im tired of my computer being slow and crap cause some a$$hole has nothing better to do then try and screw my computer up

first u should have a firewall that blocks that and also Trojans arent always from hackers and if it gives u an IP then hack them back although i dont like hacking its not right and fairly easy to get caught.

Hicksville, New York
Optimum Online is his isp, or the isp the attack is coming from.

That ip could just be a compramised system. That he's logining into you to attack you from.

I suggest you email his isp and tell them about it. Meanwhile find yourself a firewall / antivirus. Also, a router firewall is nice. Even if you did have a trojan on a port listening, they couldn't connect unless you had port forwarding enabled on the port the trojan was listening on.

Im not a fan of any of the giant software distributors out there, but Norton's Firewall is half way decent. Personally, I'd just program my own, but that requires a previous knowledge of a programming language.

--Pat Litke

RewtGuy said:
Hicksville, New York
Optimum Online is his isp, or the isp the attack is coming from.

That ip could just be a compramised system. That he's logining into you to attack you from.

I suggest you email his isp and tell them about it. Meanwhile find yourself a firewall / antivirus. Also, a router firewall is nice. Even if you did have a trojan on a port listening, they couldn't connect unless you had port forwarding enabled on the port the trojan was listening on.

how'd you find out his town by his IP address. I find that kind of interesting. Program? Just like to know so i could mess with anyone that tries to mess with me. Just think thats interesting, and if you used a program could you tell me witch one? thats pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom