Boosting my scan

solphate

Beta member
K I want to connect to my bosses network.

I can do that but the thing is it too far away to get the signal from it using my wireless desktop card to i was wandering if there any way to boost my scan raidius on my wireless card to recieve his connection. Sorry about if there any typos

You could use a homemade Cantenna with a pigtail connector attached to your wifi card.

cantena1.jpg

Okay heres what you do. You buy a laptop with a good wireless card. Go back to the office at 12:00 at night .... Unless you work at night ... then go at 12:00 in the day. Take out your best pair of glass cutters and jump through the window. Run as fast as you can and hide under his desk. Flick on his wireless modem. Turn on your laptop scan for the connection. Once your on. Steal the files. The run to the monkey driving the getaway van.:D

(But in all seriousness even if you could get the signal chances are you would need his wpa key. and if thats the case your out of luck)

ok two things id liek to ask,

1. do you have permission to access his wireless network ?
2. how far out of range is it ? a few meters several meters hundreds of meters ?

solphate u have to comeback to see what we say. lol. that can may work lol. or buy an extension for ur antenna (assuming it has and external antenna) and run it through your attic

Back
Top Bottom