that bastard, Dr. Watson

OiishiUsagi

Beta member
that nasty, Dr. Watson

Hey everyone. Im new to the forum and i just was wondering whether you guys could help a noob at all this comp stuff...

i have a prob with my sony vaio tr3ap... it has windows xp pro and i keep getting an error message about dr watson whenever i click on my control panel.

:eek:[

ive tried to look up solutions online and i know that dr. watson isnt bad. but i need advice on how to fix it. pretty please could one of u help?

dr watson is making me sad!

Title edited by Setishock

Hmm ... this is straight from Microsoft ... Dr Watson for Windows is a program error debugger that gathers information about your computer when an error (or user-mode fault) occurs with a program. Technical support groups can use the information that Dr. Watson obtains and logs to diagnose a program error. When an error is detected, Dr. Watson creates a text file (Drwtsn32.log) that can be delivered to support personnel by the method they prefer. You also have the option of creating a crash dump file, which is a binary file that a programmer can load into a debugger
Check this site out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;308538

thanx so much for replying!

so should i just call them?

ugh i dont even know how this happened! im bad at comp stuff.

OiishiUsagi said:
Hey everyone. Im new to the forum and i just was wondering whether you guys could help a noob at all this comp stuff...

i have a prob with my sony vaio tr3ap... it has windows xp pro and i keep getting an error message about dr watson whenever i click on my control panel.

:eek:[

ive tried to look up solutions online and i know that dr. watson isnt bad. but i need advice on how to fix it. pretty please could one of u help?

dr watson is making me sad!
As you are new here, let me explain, the term "bastard" could be offensive to some people, I've been advised. I suggest you start a new thread, here on this forum, with a more suitable title, thank you, welcome to Computer Forums.

Back
Top Bottom