Adware pop-ups

raminator94

Beta member
i finally got all the adware and viruses off my computer but everytime i restart and now whenever i open a new program of window my internet explorer opens at least twice trying to make it go to http://66.117.37.10/di.html I made it so it wont go throught but i cant get rid of it and my norton antivirus 2005 or ad-aware wont pick it up and delete it. any ideas??? Oh yea, and my homepage is always rootsearch and i can change it but it always goes back.

try reformatting your system... cause that spyware is so into your system i think your literally 'fucked' sort of speak.. If you still have hope try this ... go on google and search for webroot. spyware remover

Try getting HiJack This v1.99. Then scan, etc. and then find that address in the list check the box, then fix. Hope this helps.

TaskManager doesn't display homepages, and alot of Spyware is hidden from Taskmanager and HiJack This gives you the folder, etc. that the program is in.

you could just right click the I.E icon , scroll down to properties....then find target.

once there, right click again, properties....in advanced...uncheck all the boxxes & click apply.

also check the RUN & RUN ONCE folder's in the registry.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> MICROSOFT --> WINDOWS --> RUN

right below that one should be the RUN ONCE folder.

just delete the one's in their you think are giving you problems. But before you do, do an export of the item your deleting ...just incase .

Back
Top Bottom