WTT OR WTS: Gateway 7510GX Laptop

tehbrian

Baseband Member
Hey guys. Well I am selling or trading my laptop for a desktop. Preferably Trade. It is a Gateway 7510GX Laptop with great innereds.

Amd 64 3700+ Mobile 2.39 Gig
100Gig HDD 4200RPM (not the fastest, but you can't have it all :))
1 Gig of Ram pc2700
ATI Radeon x600 128MB
17inch Display Screen
Wireless Lan
built in audio
touch pad mouse
DVD and CDRW combo drive

I bought the laptop in August and there is NO problems with it. NO dead pixels or anything.

Does have windows xp installed along with this pre-installed software:

BigFix, AOL 9.0, RealPlayer, Nero Suite 6.0, Apple QuickTime, Cyberlink PowerDVD, Microsoft Works 8.0, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Encarta Online, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office 2003 (Trial), McAfee AntiSpyware 2005 (Trial), Microsoft Windows Media Player 10, Norton Internet Security 2005 (Trial)

I'm asking 1200 (or best offer) for everything: laptop, case, cables, and such are included. I'll even do free shipping.

OR

I would like to trade for a desktop. I really have no need for a laptop (it just contributes to my nerdiness). I will consider anything equal to this or better. I will always take an offer.

Thanks guy. Have a good one.

golfer07 said:
how old is that and are the graphics for games any good (im talking new games)
it's 5 months old. bought it brand new from Best Buy. I honestly haven't played any new games on this. My time is mostly taken by school. I do however play counter-strike (1.6 not source) and it runs very smoothly. But i couldn't tell you about like doom 3 or anything. I haven't even loaded half life 2 on this.

I would trade you my desktop for that, but, sadly, I can't give this baby up... :D

jac006 said:
I would trade you my desktop for that, but, sadly, I can't give this baby up... :D

thanks man. i appreciate that. now if only i can find someone interested :)

jac006 said:

DUde you're on crack your desktop would beat that laptop in pretty much ANY situation.

HRHunteRHR said:
DUde you're on crack your desktop would beat that laptop in pretty much ANY situation.

if you're not interested please dont post. also, it's very rude to come onto someone's sell thread and bash their item.

HRHunteRHR said:

Portability... and yes, post things that are only constructive.. thank you...

I have an xbox core system with an extra wireless controler, perfect dark zero, call of duty, and a mem card plus an ipod nano. lemme know.

ChuNalt787 said:
I have an xbox core system with an extra wireless controler, perfect dark zero, call of duty, and a mem card plus an ipod nano. lemme know.

nah, that's alright. i'd rather have a desktop. but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom