WTS: my gaming pc, AMD 64 3200+...

tehbrian

Baseband Member
well guys, my laptop http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=25212
isn't selling so i'm back to selling my pc. come on guys, i really need some money. some of you guys have already since this because i tried to sell it back around august. so here it goes.

AMD 64 3200+
ASUS K8V motherboard
450W power supply i believe.
60 gig HDD SATA 7200 RPM
1 gig of ram
ATI 9800 Pro 256mb
CDRW drive
CD drive
Standard Floppy
built in LAN and audio.
black case, CoolerMaster Centurion.

This pc was built my by hands and nothing is wrong with it. Fast and smooth with games. Plays HL2 and Doom 3 with no problem. All software and drives comes with it, except an o/s. It is completely reformatted and such. About a year old. NO problems at all with it.

74_1_b.jpg

5e_1_b.jpg

14_1_b.jpg

ae_1_b.jpg

sorry the pictures are so bad, i had to do them quickly.

Buyer will have to pay for shipping and handling. I will accept money orders, bank/cashier's checks, and pay pal. Please keep in mind if you use paypal buyer will pay the 3% service charge. Also NO personal checks.

I'm asking 500 for pc only. I do have a black and grey 17in CRT monitor. I can't find a picture of it. But I will sell the monitor with the pc for another 50. I will NOT sell the monitor separately.

As always, I will be accepting offers and if you have anyone questions, give me a pm or email me at guybag@gmail.com

willing to give like 5% or something to someone that can help me sell this thing.

i may be willing to buy it if you pay half of the shipping

edit: also i need more specs like..
agp slots, pci slots, pci-e, ram slots, max memory speed, ram speed, ram ,manufacturer etc...

how much u looking for anyway? my mom needs a new pc being it still runs win 95 which i find scary so i might give her my poopy pc. so does like 300 sound ok?

Back
Top Bottom