WTS: eVGA 8800GTS 320MB

title explains it pretty well, bought it on exactly 7/30 from Newegg, all warranties still valid on it, registered soon as i got it(August 3). I have hardly ever used it, probably only about 20 hours of gaming on it.

259.99 Minimum, buyer pays shipping. will only ship to Canada\US. I might if you really want it that bad.

I will have pics up soon as my mom comes home and can find our camera. also is it fine if i just have the box i bought it in? i really dont want to have to take the card out of my PC. also if i cant find the camera, just lock it until i get pics, ill pm a mod.

also NO word will be mentioned about competing cards, a mod will delete them;)

P1010367.jpg

P1010369.jpg

Thought you were going to use the step-up program?

I wish you had the 640mb version, than maybe I would get it. sorry...

Hey, Rudster, I am really interested in buying this. Unfortunately, I won't have any money for it until about thanksgiving. I have about 50 dollars saved up, and I can get the money, believe me. I am willing to give you the total 260 plus shipping if and when I get that much money.

If anyone else wants it and has the money or can get the money before then, go ahead and sell it to them, I don't care. I just want a better graphics card than the one I got, but so far it is suiting me well.

i can wait, but im still going to take offers, by thanksgiving ill sell it at about 240$, ill have used it more by than.

Well, the problem is, I am running at a fairly high res, 1680x1050, and more ram will be needed than.

250$ firm, pics tomorrow, i promise

EDIT:
Paypal only

this offer is only valid if you pay me 1000$ before hand :p JK

Can I buy it? I won't have 250 though untill like around the holidays, I can probably give you 125 as a down payment very soon though.

That's not a bad price for that card. The only thing that bothers me is that the warranty is not transferable to another owner.

Back
Top Bottom