WTB some RAM

My computer has a 40g hard drive and 512mb of ram. now of this 40g about 36g is being used therefore you can imagine trying to load much of these things at 512mb. Therefore I'm wanting to buy about 1g of ram to add to this computer. the memory type is: CP2700(333MHz) or PC3200(400MHz) DDR SDRAM.

If any1 has some laying around or knows a good place I could get it cheap. Thanks.

EDIT:I have browsed around and I have seen a case of where a person got scammed: as for this, if you are interested in selling me the RAM I would like an e-mail with a detailed account of exactly what you are selling me and for how much + address. I just don't like the fact of people scamming and i don't want it happening to me.

4- Samsung pc2700 256mb ddr cl2.5 $20 ea shipped

These will run at pc3200 speeds at cl2.5

Package deal take all 4 for 60 shipped

joga, I would reccomend using Paypal for purchase. That way if you are scammed, you can have some help getting money back/actions taken.

Also ask that the person gives a picture of the item with their username.

yes they do but it harder to find and more expensive, I have these left from system upgrades on my network.

Edit: oh and paypal is a ripoff if you want security look into moneybookers.com I won't ever use paypal again for anything I lost a dual cpu system and $350.00 from them idiots

oo snap...cuz if i add 256 id only be able to add 2 giving me a grand total of 1g but i want 1.5 as i plan on compiling a game i'm and a couple friends are making...about 200 headers and source files...

you should be able to do it with winxp and 1gb, I rewrite game installs with no cd patches for the network on xp with 1gb and it only takes about 30min. And some of the games are 4-7gb in size.

well i was just talking to my dad, in 1 month he's giving me 300, then ill sell my comp for like 200-250, and i'll just build a whole new one.

Back
Top Bottom