WTB: laptop

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, im lookin for a laptop, nothin fast, must have at least 512mb of ram, thats my requirement, doesnt even need OS, obviously needs to work

if you've got one you're looking to get rid of, let me know :)

I have an HP zv6000 laptop. But the only problem is that it shuts off when on the charger, so you can only use it using the battery. Let me know.

hahaha well done maroj, ya space he wasnt talking to you and thanks for wasting my thread space, really appreciate that.

well if you can figure out if the charger is the problem or if something else is the problem ill take it, i just dont want to buy something with a faulty motherboard.

only problem right now, is that since i posted this thread one of my tires blew out and had to buy a new set of tires, so it might be a while before i can pay for a laptop, BUT if you have one, let me know.

Its not the charger because I tried 2 different ones. I contacted HP about it, and they told me it would cost $298 to fix. They wouldnt exactly tell me what the problem, was. They just said it would cost that much to fix.

Back
Top Bottom