WTB: DDR 400 1gig or 2 gig Ram

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
I have an IBM pc but it only has 760mb of ram. i am looking to buy a stick of either 1 gig of ram or 2 sticks of 2 gig. looking for something cheap...but with quality.

Dude I so have that laying around! The Brand is Hynix, PC3200 (400MHz) if I'm not mistaken. It's 2x512MB. Came with a Gateway my friend gave me. I need to test it still because I haven't really used it. I can go to a friends house maybe today or tomorrow for it. My dad just created a Paypal so I think you could pay him. You would have to pay for shipping. PM me an offer and details.

edit: I'll try to get it tested asap, it should be working, if not I'll just PM you saying that it's not.

alrighty...well let me know if it is in working condition. also let me know how much you'd want for it.

Ok. I'll try ASAP. I don't think my friend comes back until 8 (varsity starts at 6), so it might be too late to test it today. I'll definitely tell you tomorrow.

I tested the RAM at school. It is working perfectly. I couldn't get a hold of memtest however. School blocked it or something.

Back
Top Bottom