WTB AM2, DDR2, Sound, and PCI-E

Gee, I would of loved to trade in with one of your mobo and CPU for my 500W PSU and Soundblaster, but I don't think it's a fair trade.
I mean, my PSU only hase few molexes, is 20-pins and the floppy drive's ground cable somewhat managed to break, causing a short if you power it up with it. It's fixable though.
And the Sounblaster...is a Live! 5.1, and I honestly don't think you'll want that, especially for VIsta. For XP, it's fine, but not Vista.

true, thanks for being honest.

*applauds* But otherwise, no thanks on either. I found out I don't need a card for sound because the abit motherboard has built in quality 7.1 sound..

So lets say soundcard found...

Corey

I just bought a new Abit KN9 SLI mobo for my pc (no longer for sale...)

So I need:
AMD Processor: 3800 or above, must be dual core.
DDR2: 4x sticks of 512mb
Video: nVidia preferred latest of series. (ex, 6800, 7800, 7900). Must be SLI enabled
Sound: Soundblaster, any modern card will do, as long as it's better than integrated....

Trades include:
CPU: Athlon 64 bit 3300+
DDR: 1 stick of Elixir 1gb, 1 stick of 512mb, and 1 stick of 256mb
Video: FX 5500 O.C. 256mb, BFG 6200
Mobo: MSI K8N Neo-V, and MSI K8N Platinum
PSU: 350w
HDD: Western Digital Caviar 4GB, Quantum Bigfoot TX 3.8GB
Fresh off my desk: XBOX 360 Premium

Hi, I have a AMD 5200+. 2GB (1GB x 2) and a CPU cooler. Looking for 400. let me know. thanks

are you sure you wouldn't trade this for the xbox, it's still up for grabs if you want it.

If not I can try to sell it, because I'm VERY interested in that deal.
Also, is that RAM PC-6400 DDR2?

Corey

7800GT for sale 470mhz core, 1100+ (effective). 170 shipped

just to let you know, (letting amdevga and theburninator) can get this exact card brand new for 140 shipped on new egg. whoever you bought the card from must have realy ripped you off.

I have a decent PCI 5.1 Channel sound card,Will trade for anthing in list,Preferably one of these :D

1 stick of Elixir 1gb, 1 stick of 512mb,BFG 6200

I have a decent PCI 5.1 Channel sound card,Will trade for anthing in list,Preferably one of these :D

1 stick of Elixir 1gb, 1 stick of 512mb,BFG 6200

not to bum you out but he said he doesnt need a sound card anymore because his mobo has 7.1 onboard

Back
Top Bottom