WTB: agp 8x mobo

bullzi

Fully Optimized
WTB: agp 8x mobo and PSU

hey guys, if anybody saw my thread in the computer area about my upgrade seen here..http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=51103

anyhow im in the market for a good mobo, for now ill just use 512ram, but i want to upgrade to 1gb later, i need agp 8x, overclocking capabilites, i dont need dual core support, it needs socket 478 northwood support (unless you have a processor with heatsink) also if you have a matching psu 300watts or more id love to have that too :) if anybody has anything please let me know!!

thanks guys,
bullzi

I've got a 300 watt PSU that I took out of my current computer when I upgraded. It's a stock Gateway one, used for about six to nine months before I got my current one. Worked perfectly, never had a problem with it. Maybe $15 plus shipping?

It's 20+4, which means it's compatible with both. It's got a 20 pin connector, but an additional one with 4 pins if you need it. And by IDE cables did you mean molex connectors? (the power cables for the hard drives and disk drives):
molex.jpg

If so, it's got 4.

lol yea sorry bout that, ok well, im gonna sell some stuff on ebay, it may take a bit but im interested :)

also, with my compaq case, will the power lights/buttons work?? i didnt know if that was a standard thing on all mobo's (freestyler this isnt a question about the psu, just a question for anybody who knows) lol i didnt want you thinking, wtf is he talking about??

Back
Top Bottom