wonderin how much $ for my computer

skylinepimpin08

Solid State Member
i was just wonderin how much money i problay could get for my computer heres the specs:

Gateway Pentium 4 2.53GHz
512mb ram ddr
ati tv tuner
nvida geforce4 mx 440 128mb
creative audgey
80gb hard drive
dvd burner/dvd rom
40x cdrom
floppy drive
windows xp home sp2
software

You will probably have a hard time getting the value in a forum, you know PC prices change so it is difficult to tell a price just like that. A good rule of thumb would be to figure how much you paid, take off 30% and then another ~ 20% per year. Then take that price you figured and see what you can buy with that money today. If I'd be you, I'd sell it in parts; you'd probably get more for it (Maybe keep your hard drive for your new system for data storage).

Look at what you can get for 2 grand today! It's surprising but you would probably have a better PC. So your best bet is look in the newspaper and try to find something that matches your system, and try to sell it as fast as possible because the more your wait, the less your PC is worth.
You could maybe put it in consignation at a PC dealer which would charge you a % on the value of the sale, so he would try to get the best price to get a better commission.

the computer is like only a year old though and we dont have any computer places up here and what do umean look for somethign that matches my pc in the newspapre

Back
Top Bottom