Why Copy Someone Else's Terms of Service (ToS) Or Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)?

hostlegal

Solid State Member
You shouldn't, especially when there are other more credible, reliable and inexpensive solutions like Hostlegal.com.

For more than a year, Hostlegal has saved newbie and veteran webhosters hundreds of dollars by providing its top quality Reseller Protection Kit (RPK).

Our Reseller Protection Kit was designed by a veteran lawyer to protect you, the web host reseller. It includes Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and Privacy Policy templates at an unbelievable low price. In addition, you also receive FAQ, About/Contact US, Set Up/Order form templates.

While you would pay a lawyer about $125 - $250 for one or more of these documents, you can buy all three - TOS, AUP, and PP - for just $34.99.

These templates will be sent to you in a zip file and in MSWord and PDF file formats. They are easily edited with any text editor or word processing program and you will be up and running, and feeling safer.

Are these templates really worth it? We think so. But don't take our word - take theirs (partial listing):

"I bought a thing from Hostlegal, and I must say I am very happy with what I got for the price (get the whole package well worth it)..." Torith, Web Hosting Master

"Hostlegal do offer a great service, my friend purchased the entire package a while ago and it's definitely great value for money. In todays age with more people signing up as frauds and scammers it's definitely something you need to address."
- Talkfreelance, Web Hosting Master

To order RPK, please send a Paypal payment for $34.99 to: sales[at]hostlegal.com. In the comment section, indicate RPK. Want to see screenshot or need a sample download, please visit: www.hostlegal.com

***NOW ON SALE: Webmaster/WebDesigner Protection Kit (WWPK)***

Hostlegal is pleased to announce its latest addition to its Legal Protection Kit product line, Webmaster/WebDesigner Protection Kit (WWPK 1.0). Webmaster/WebDesigner Protection Kit is designed to limit the site operator's liability. WWPK includes both, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy templates. These templates are designed to be used with either an e-commerce or informational websites.

To order WWPK, please send a Paypal payment for $24.99 to: sales[at]hostlegal.com. In the comment section, indicate WWPK.

Please note: Currently, this product is not displayed on the Hostlegal website. However, it is available now.

**** BONUS OFFER WHEN YOU BUY WWPK OR RPK*******

You can get our Megaeforms Legal Form Kit (MLFK) for $5.99 with your purchase of WWPK or RPK.

MLFK includes (partial listing):
CONTRACT FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF BUSINESS
SELLER'S & BUYER'S AFFIDAVIT (SALE OF BUSINESS)
JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT
COLLECTION DEMAND LETTER (FIRST & SECOND)
BUSINESS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY
GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
LIMITED PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
BUSINESS CONSULTANT AGREEMENT
And much, much more!

The contracts are separated by industry as there are some differences between legal jurisdictions for many of the contracts. For each jurisdiction, there are multiple contracts both in "fill-in-the blank" and interactive formats. Regular price is $19.99.

For a complete listing, download MLFK index of legal forms here:

http://www.hostlegal.com/mlfkindex.rtf

Please note: The index is a whopping 10 pages!!

Order Your Protection Kit or Megaeforms Legal Kit Today!

Back
Top Bottom