What's My Computer Worth?

patrioticpar83

Solid State Member
I am planning on selling my computer to upgrade to a completely new one. The computer is custom built and all parts are in excellent condition. Would it be better to sell it as a whole or piece by piece? What would I be able to get, both per piece and for the rig as a whole?
It contains

Antec quattro 850 power supply
Asus M3N-HT Deluxe 780a motherboard
4GB (2X2GB) Kingston HyperX RAM
AMD Phenom X4 9850
EVGA 9800 GX2
XFX 8800 GTS
Raptor 300GB
Seagate 300GB
Samsung 25.5" SyncMaster T260

Thanks in advance. If you need more information about a specific part just ask. Also where would I be able to sell this besides eBay?
I dont have photos of my PC but i dont think its neccesary as im not selling them just asking what they are worth. Do i still need to post photos?
I am in the United States. Texas to be more exact.

your fine if your just asking how much its worth

anyway , you dont mention what processor this computer has
and also what country are you in ?
there are places like craiglist where you can sell things locally

I'd say you can sell that for around $1700 USD.

Hell yes thats what i wanted to hear. anyone else can back this amount up?
and is that including the monitor?

also i have an old (almost) complete computer
nforce3
6600Gt
and an AMD single core x64 like 2.3 gigz
and a 430 watt antec power supply can i get maybe a hundred or two for this system? maybe somebody wanting a low end system would buy it?

If you want to part that out, I'm ready to take that Raptor from you. Just message me if you're interested.

Hell yes thats what i wanted to hear. anyone else can back this amount up?
and is that including the monitor?

also i have an old (almost) complete computer
nforce3
6600Gt
and an AMD single core x64 like 2.3 gigz
and a 430 watt antec power supply can i get maybe a hundred or two for this system? maybe somebody wanting a low end system would buy it?

Yeah that includes the Monitor.

Damn i was hoping that was without but i guess thats the way it goes with tech.

again is there anyone else who can 2nd this number or gimme something else. not that i dont believe you just want a second opinion
Thanks

I would say that's a little high but I would not paying a solid $1300 USD or so for that system. With the monitor.

I would say that's a little high but I would not paying a solid $1300 USD or so for that system. With the monitor.

I just calculated the price of all the hardware individually in Australia, added it up, then converted it to USD and deducted about $300.

Back
Top Bottom