Trade for PSP

Mikey1

In Runtime
My psp i got working agin with new battery and i would really like to trade it for an Mp3 player. Looking for someting over 10gb not really into ipods.

The psp comes with a game movie and allcables like charger and case.

Mikey said:
My psp i got working agin with new battery and i would really like to trade it for an Mp3 player. Looking for someting over 10gb not really into ipods.

Your sig is six lines, please reduce it to five [the max,rule 4] I will look back to check, good luck with the sale!

Mikey said:

Thanks for adjusting your sig. Moderator

Why dont you just give it into gamestop get the cash they give you im sure it will be more then eneough to buy a 10gig mp3 player..Dont go thru the troble of selling it online you can just go too ebgame, gamestop, and trade it in. Well i live in philly we have those stores here not sure if they have them where you live. Just an idea or try ebay dont just trade. You can get a 10gig mp3 player and some cash if you sell the psp instead of trading it/

Back
Top Bottom