sONY VIAO GR560 LAPTOP SCREEN

martian8554

Solid State Member
I HAVE A sONY VIAO GR560 LAPTOP SCREEN IN PERFECT SHAPE IT COMES WITH THE ENTIRE CASE AND BOARDS NO CD DRIVE NO HARDDRIVE NO POWER SYSTEM NO BATTERY I AM SELLING THIS FOR THE SCREEN ONLYTHE REST IS A FREEBIE IWILL SELL FOR 60.00 +10.00 SHIPPING IN THE US 20.00 TO CANADA. THANKS MARTY :eek:

martian8554 said:
I HAVE A sONY VIAO GR560 LAPTOP SCREEN IN PERFECT SHAPE IT COMES WITH THE ENTIRE CASE AND BOARDS NO CD DRIVE NO HARDDRIVE NO POWER SYSTEM NO BATTERY I AM SELLING THIS FOR THE SCREEN ONLYTHE REST IS A FREEBIE IWILL SELL FOR 60.00 +10.00 SHIPPING IN THE US 20.00 TO CANADA. THANKS MARTY :eek:
For sale; Seagate HHD, Avertec laptop,Toshiba laptop, Sony laptop Screen, a garage sale?

He is referring to all the laptops currently being offered in the for sale section..

Oh, he is saying that he is selling so many items, so he was just making a joke Borat..

Okay. He is selling a Sony laptop, without HDD, CD, Power Supply and battery. That laptop is preety...but I don't have cash.

anyone wanting pics of the sony e mail me at <<< deleted >>>
FYI
sorry i posted so many items fyi most of this other than the averatc laptop was bought as a lot at a computer parts show at notre dame university
they have a gatering a couple times a year this was all bonus stff in the box i was after the cables and cooling fans and the grab bag price was right..

Sorry, for your security you can't show your email address.

Brookfield

ps the laptop unlessyou have all sorts of parts is good for the lcd only the rest of the case and boards will be a bonus and i did find a power supply for it and the original s/ware disks they will be included

Back
Top Bottom