Some freebies

BF2player

BSOD
I got some free stuff for anyone that wants it. Once I get my computer back up and running, I will post some pictures from my webcam. I'm on a friend's MAC now, and Macs are not compatible with shit in my opinion. But then again, I'm not a fan of macs.

Basically, I have all the parts to build a semi decent computer except a hard drive.

It's an older motherboard and can only support up to pentium 3 cpu. Like cap around 1.5 GHZ or so. Not bad.. but not the best for gaming. Maybe someone would like the parts to make a office PC.

I got a motherboard, cpu, power supply, some ram, a video card, 56k modem , and it seems I'm forgetting something, but I guess that's it.

It does not come with a tower case or a hard drive. Sorry. I suppose you could make one out of a box and draw some stuff on it and viola. Custom modded tower case. heh.

Naughty Naughty Borat.... I asked fiiirst...

I am sure we can work something out though.

well i would love to have that to test some stuff like OCing and other stuff like....... other stuff

You cannot OC the stuff he has, I can guarantee you that.

The reason why I want it is for a server comp, which is the only reason I see why you would want this.

... and get 3MHz? What is your obsession with the front side bus? :)

Back on topic, I already asked for the stuff and we are working on shipping arrangements (sort of)

Back
Top Bottom