[SELLING]Wardobe For of Stuff

Arc

Baseband Member
[SELLING]Wardobe Full of Stuff

I know im new Here but been hanging round as guest for like 3 months.

I just wanted to post some stuff cos im having a clearout of my wardrobe.

Keyboards and Mouse

Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Desktop (MX1000 mouse, MX5000 Keyboard)

Memory

256MB Kingston SD RAM (KTC6611/256)
2x 512MB DDR400 Corsair RAM (if interested for code PM me)

Processors

1Ghz AMD Athlon A1000AMT3B
AMD Athlon 64 3200+

Mobo's

ASUS A8N-SLI Premimum
EP - 8KMM5I - Faulty??
MSI KT6V - LSR (MS - 7021) -Faulty??

TV Tuners

Winfast DTV1000 T

WIFI Adapters

3Com Office Connect Wireless 108Mbps 11g XJAXK PC Card 3CRXJK10075

Bluetooth

SmartM Blueopal USB Adapter

Games

Spellforce - Order of Dawn
Armed And Dangerous
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness
Pariah
Delta Force - Task Force Dagger
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Deus Ex - Invisible War
LOTR - The Return of The King

More To Come!!!! Also note That the 3200+, ASUS Mobo and 1GB of RAm are on Ebay until the 13th of August and leadtek until the 5th. if anyone wants anything post or PM atm best offer and i will consider if you do not trust i am will to set a private auction on Ebay. PM me if you want pics of anything. And i will accept trades.
You pay P&P

thanks
arc

Lol, if i where you, i would build a couple of PC's and do some networking and firewall stuff :)

Best offer, the only prob with it is that the risers are broken so u have to have it flat.

Well considering, all my cash is in the bank - that im saving. I have 30/40ish in the wallet. Im not sure, but I could do I think 37 dollars is what I have.

I work in pounds mate being from good 'ole England and all but to be fair i dont want it if you willing to live with it what ever you offer is good for me. Just checking you know what i mean by risers dont you??

Yeah, the little stands under neith the back of the keyboard the props it up so you dont get 'typers strain'

I dont use them on my keyboard anyways.

How much would shipping be to 98816 chelan washington usa?

And the pound is euro, right?

I offered about 29 euros then

Nope fraid not God Old Pound Sterling tell u what give me what u can and ill pay shipping seeing as ur taking it out of my already cluttered room

Yeah mouse and keyboard and the bluetooth adapter how do u wanna continue oh and it half past 12 now and im smashed really shouldn't have drunk that much lol off to bed prolly be back on around 10:30GMT if that means anything

Back
Top Bottom