Selling my computer for christmas money

Status
Not open for further replies.

drivenotride

Solid State Member
I am selling my computer. i built it a year ago for gameing and other multimedia things but havent used it hardly at all. It is in great condition. I have had no problems with it at all. I need money for christmas so thats why I am selling. here are the specs.

case:
APEVIA(ASP)|CASEX-CRUISER-BK R

120G Western digital hard drive:
HD 160G|WD 7K 8M SATA2 WD1600JS

2G of memory:
MEM 1Gx2|PATRIOT DII800 PSD22G800K

Motherboard:
ASUS P5B-E P965 775

Video card:
BFG BFGR7950512GTOCE 7950GT R

Power supply:
APEVIA(ASP)|ATX-CW500WP4 RT

Processor 2.13G:
CPU INTEL|C2D E6420 2.13G 775 4M R

CD drive:
DVD_BURN ASUS|DRW-1814BLT BLK RT

Operating system windows media 05:
SW MS MED CNT 05 SP2B 1PK DSP

Wireless card;
It also has a wireless card, but i dont have the spec for it on hand. it was bought recently from best buy.

It also comes with a 19in lcd monitor from hannis, a mouse and key board, and a set of logitec speakers with a sub.

This is a great computer. I am looking to sell fast so if you are interested or have questions please contact me. I am willing to sell it without the monitor and other accersories too so shoot me an offer. I'm looking for $1000 or reasonable offer. Thanks.

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

Holy horses**t !!! A newbie who followed the rules !!!

(((CH faints and lands in pile of pillows)))

Its only a year old. I figured the tower was worth 800 then a little more for the monitor and accessories. I am open to serious offers though. Gotta get money to get the girlfriend a christmas present.

glad to see you followed the rules.
btw, nice case...i have the same one for my rig in the basement...its just a spare backup server now lol.

Unfortunately he is being serious man. prices decline EXTREMELY fast with computer components. I bought my 4870 for $310 3 months ago, and they now go for $220 new. These components are well outdated by now.. $600 would be a good asking price.

LukaszR:
Thanks, i liked the case a lot. I am kinda a car guy so the look really appealed to me.

bullzi:
Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind when entertaining offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom