For Sale: Maxtor Hard Drive

ItDiesToday

Baseband Member
For Sale: Maxtor Hard Drive 250GB Price DROP!

Brand New still in box and shrink wrap is a 250GB IDE hard drive. This is the Ultra Series DiamondMax 10. Unfortunately its not a SATA but only a Ultra ATA/133 7200RPM.

Heres a link to the exact same product being sold by Newegg with the product specifics.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-349&depa=0

I do not have any photos at the time but If needed you can call me and i can send you a cameraphone image of the product.

Asking $160.00 or obo with free shipping within the USA.

thanks

Tub
530-591-7656
email: arcadianskies@digitalpath.net

maybe try hardforums and also..i see no history/feedback.

Im pretty new to the forums, hence the no feedback. I am however a verified Paypal user if that makes any difference. In anycase, i didnt know that the people here considered it RUDE to bump a thread because of a price drop and whether or not if nobody wants a maxtor, please dont ruin my thread with words which can inflict damages and the chances of me selling a brand new hard drive for dirt cheap. please refrain yourself from such actions. People experience different difficulties with different manufacturers, each experience varies, please dont ruin my thread.

Tub

edited! and maxtors rock! have had 5 of them now own a sata diamondmax plus 9! great!

Back
Top Bottom