RTC Productions considering sale...

russellclow

Solid State Member
Hi guys.
Im looking to sell my website www.rtcproductions.com. Sadly, the site is not generating alot of traffic at the moment, and needs a bit of SEO work. The site recieves about 200 unique visitors per month. It is created with Flash and is hosted FOR FREE by www.vrshosting.net. I believe the domain still has about 9 months left, but again VRSHosting sorted all that out.

Upon sale, I will give you FULL rights to the site, including the PSD, FLA and HTML files for the site. You will basically have everything that comes along with the site, including CPanel Passwords etc etc - the lot. As well as this, I have 10 UNIQUE templates that I'll throw in with it (they are on the potfolio page of the site atm)

I have a geniune reason for sale. I simply havent got the time to keep the site up and running. Im pursuing a differant hobby now - in the gaming industry and website design is being put on hold and so I no longer need the site.

Please help me out with pricing - as I have NO idea what to sell it at! I will consider any reasonable offer (please bear in mind what I have for sale)

For more information email me at

russclow@rtcproductions.com or add me on MSN
russclow@blueyonder.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom