Pc Games

watling said:
Hurry only 3 hours left :p
You can't do it this way, you have to name all the items in your post, you may show the ebay link, but only in your signature, failure to do this will result in your account being closed.

:s not been funny but ive seen various other people posting like i did so i think the rules need to be imposed abit more

watling said:
:s not been funny but ive seen various other people posting like i did so i think the rules need to be imposed abit more
That's very fair of you :) , there are 12 mods, at least 3 of which are on line at any one time over 24 hours, David tries to get a wide spread of coverage, & pretty near all the time zones are covered round the clock, what I am saying is there should always be one to pick up posts like yours, I'm just following the rules, but please, if you spot some we've missed, feel free to let me, or one of the others know, I have a band of members who PM me with such information, do join them, my door is always open, now which others have you seen, that have slipped under the wire, as regards ebay auctions & the like.
Will you now re-post yours in the correct manner, so you can get your items sold, we don't want to see anyone lose sales, just stick to the correct procedure in the future, & you'll be fine.

Brookfield said:
That's very fair of you :) , there are 12 mods, at least 3 of which are on line at any one time over 24 hours, David tries to get a wide spread of coverage, & pretty near all the time zones are covered round the clock, what I am saying is there should always be one to pick up posts like yours, I'm just following the rules, but please, if you spot some we've missed, feel free to let me, or one of the others know, I have a band of members who PM me with such information, do join them, my door is always open, now which others have you seen, that have slipped under the wire, as regards ebay auctions & the like.
Will you now re-post yours in the correct manner, so you can get your items sold, we don't want to see anyone lose sales, just stick to the correct procedure in the future, & you'll be fine.

Yep that is fair play and if i see anyone breaking rules ill deffinatly PM one of the mods :)

Back
Top Bottom