p4 3.06 GHZ computer F/S (cheap)

powerband

Beta member
its a p4 3.06 ghz hyper threading cpu with 512 ddr 3200 kingston hyper x mem, 40 gig western dig 7200 rpm 8 mb cache, 52x32x52 buner , all round ide cables custom case with 2 neons blue led and 4 80 mm vantec steath series fans , 400 watt 120 mm blue ide ata powersupply, 17 inch view sonic perfect flat monitior , 64mb nvida mx 440 i know not the best but works hella good, 6 usb 2.0 pors onboard lan , soyo p4x dragon utlra platnuim 2 board BADASS , will sell for 350.00 i know im loosing out but needs to go has windows xp pro , comes with webcam wireless keybaord and mouse, all for 350.oo obo need to sell asap selling because have to buy 400 dollor part for my QUAD they are so expensive thankzzzz guys email is dewaynecantrell@adelphia.net

were u located????
if ur in Western Australia its sold to meh...
but u prob arent are u lo

it looks to good to be true. no one in there right mind would sell something that good, just the Cpu, for that little. the CPU alone cost about half as much as he is selling it for. who ever gets it, if he sells it, come back and tell me it works awsome and i will take this back.

Back
Top Bottom