Need a new computer

staffie2006

Beta member
If you are looking for a new computer then come and give our new PC company a try High Voltage PC's. We are a dedicated to giving the customer the best service possible aswell as the best PC. Unlike alot of other companies who have hidden cost. With our computers you get a TFT moniter which will be 17" or 19" also wireless keyboard & mouse and a genuine copy of Microsoft windows XP.
We offer Gaming and Desktop PC's which are built by our A+ Computer Engineer who is also on hand for any computer problems or queries.

So come & have a look www.hvpc.co.uk

You can also find us on google by typing hvpc and clicking on High Voltage PC's

No offense, but I am getting really sick of these ads popping up left and right in this forum. I think it would wise to invest in some advertising on actual websites that will generate revenue... :rolleyes:

Chainer said:
No offense, but I am getting really sick of these ads popping up left and right in this forum. I think it would wise to invest in some advertising on actual websites that will generate revenue... :rolleyes:
I use this forum all the time and i have no popup ads or anything at all, just the little ad banner at the top right

^Mike^ said:
I use this forum all the time and i have no popup ads or anything at all, just the little ad banner at the top right

I am not talking about pop ups. I am talking about these people advertising their businesses, it gets really old. Invest in some REAL advertising for yourselves!!!! It will help you!!! Advertising on forums will not, especially here where almost ALL people can make their own computers.

Back
Top Bottom