Looking To Trade/By A Better Machine for mine + lotz o' extras

blackdmk

Beta member
Looking To Trade/+Cash For A Better Machine for mine + lotz o' extras

Hello all -

My name is christian and I'm new to the forums. Basically I have been in the computer world for 2 or 3 years now and I have recently gotten into some hobbies that require me to get a bulkier machine...this is what I have now...

HP Business Desktop PC w/ windows XP Corporate Edition and SP2
2.4 GHz Processor
256 MB Ram
40 GB Harddisk
256MB ATi Video Card
6 USB
JBL platinum series speakers
Sony Vaio keyboard
LAN and all that. Basically Im looking to upgrade my system to something with at least 512 RAM and a bigger HD and possibly more processor speed. As far as software goes it has:

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
Adobe PhotoShop CS2 9.0
Macromedia Flash
Cute FTP Pro
Trillian Pro
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional
Some more, I have them around here somewhere. If you want some other software, my step-dad runs a software store and he gives me a 1/2 off discount so I'll get it before I ship it to you.

Im looking to trade this along with my black video iPod and maybe some cash for another system. I have a 17" monitor that Im looking to trade just for another monitor. I have network cable and hubs to trade also. If you have anything thats basically a step up from this and would like to trade, let me know. Thanks alot guys this seems like a great place and I look forward to hearing back from the people here!

- Christian :cool:

**Title is messed up, sry tried to edit

its 115.99 for pro in stores, Im not sure about Corporate edition. I will include XP Home w/ sp2 along with Corporate edition when it goes...I'll ask him what it'll cost and get back to you...

Can you get programs like Poser 6.0, Adobe Photoshop CS 9, and XP Home Edition? If so, how much would it be with the discount and all.

Thanks

Corey

**Also, are you willing to part peripherals such as the monitor, keyboard, and mouse?**

Back
Top Bottom