HP Laptop for sale Great Price

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
HP Laptop for sale Great Price **Updated** Price Dropped!

If anyone is interested i might get rid of my extra laptop. its an HP 5190n has a P3 @ 700MHz and 256MB RAM and 10GB HDD. nothing special, but runs good and needs someone who will use it. will sell for as little as $150.00. If serious about purchasing let me know. Price may be negotiable.

Photo Gallery of laptop can be found Here

Ebay Listing

Are those your certifications in your sig? Hehe, maybe you should work on hardware certifications next ;P "256K RAM" Hehe

Anyway, the deal's not too bad. Try ebay...you should easilly get that amount for it. As for me, I don't buy used laptops. *looks at new dead pixel on his old lappy* Yup...they die too quickly :p

well if i had $150 i would deff. but it, low specs. or not, i just need a laptop lol, but dont have any money right now, if you have this laptop til like next week sometime, i'll have some money.

just listed it on ebay, about 5 mins ago and its on a 7day listing. the link is up at the top of this thread here if you would like to keep track of it.

That thing's IDENTICAL to my dad's laptop, except his has a PIII 850MHz and 20G HD. Fairly nice laptops. I assume yours doesn't have a short in the backlight as his does :p

lol no this one does not, works just as well as it did when it was new! specs may be somewhat low, but it will push a heavy load. just to see if it would run decent i had Windows Server 2003 Enterprise on it for a few days. Ran great. But wouldnt use it for a server lol

Back
Top Bottom